[Sidefx-houdini-list] Python callbacks

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Wed Mar 31 04:58:48 EDT 2010

Does anyone know the syntax for passing the calling button path to a
python callback?

So I can call a python callback script like this

hou.pwd().hdaModule().Main()

And then hou.pwd() gives me the path to the calling node, but I need the
path to the calling button, any ideas?

In an hscript callback you get all sorts of handy local vars but what is
the equivalent in python?