[Sidefx-houdini-list] bubble geometry in houdini

herman herman02 at netvigator.com
Wed Mar 31 04:29:56 EDT 2010

i also had discovered using crease @ cookie sop to fine the intersecting
plane.

cheers
herman

----- Original Message -----
From: "herman" <herman02 at netvigator.com>
To: <sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] bubble geometry in houdini

thanks ben and david,

ur ideas sound good, however, i'm not an advance houdini user, so not be
able to test it out...
someone at the forum post this link for me,
http://www.sidefx.com/exchange/info.php?fileid=660&versionid=660
http://forums.odforce.net/index.php?/topic/9119-voronoi-dynamic-location-based-fracture-wip

i tried out the voronoi_fracture .otl file, but somehow there are warning
messages-
oplib:/Sop/jl_voronoi_fracture?Sop/jl_voronoi_fracture Warning(431): Unknown
parameter type - assuming float

seems like the 3d voronoi is the way to go!

cheers