[Sidefx-houdini-list] [CHOP] Add Quaternion information to Channels

Sebastian H. Schmidt sebastian.h.schmidt at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 25 16:18:39 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've seen that you could decide whether your channels (created with the
channels chop) are type float or of the type Euler, while with Euler it
seems to add internal information's that these 3 channels are part of a
quaternion rotation. (middle mouse button on the node).
Can i somehow add this quaternion information to my channels ?

i tried the chop-vop but that does not let me export quaternions, and since
this "quaternion" channels generated from the channels-chop are just 3 not 4
i asume the quaternion magic happens somewhere internal and directly in
chops.

thanks for your help!

Seb