[Sidefx-houdini-list] does anyone have a .pc2 importer?

Nicolas Delbecq nico.delbecq at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 08:01:29 EDT 2010

Sorry, didn't think about the attachement's limitation, here is the link :
http://ngrafx.com/res/PC2_XSI.zip

I think i had trouble expressing myself, because i didn't say that
exporting mdd from xsi was slow, in fact i didn't know how to export
mdd directly from xsi.

This is effectively a python sop, so it's slower to process than a mdd
one, that's why i usually use this importer to write an mdd file.

cheers.

Nico