[Sidefx-houdini-list] does anyone have a .pc2 importer?

Rangi Sutton rangi.sutton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 07:47:27 EDT 2010

And once again, houdini ties together them other apps.. even now they have
the same brand.

I'm surprised to hear mdd export from xsi is slow? I thought mdd was at home
in xsi. Have you tried fbx from XSI to Max? Or is XSI just not good at fbx
like Rob suggests...

The list doesn't take attachments, do you have a link to that pc2 importer
for Houdini?

I imagine a python sop that read/applies the pc2 file would be pretty simple
to make, but probably slower than something from the HDK. Is that what the
importer you were sending is?

Cheers,
r.