[Sidefx-houdini-list] does anyone have a .pc2 importer?

Nicolas Delbecq nico.delbecq at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 07:39:32 EDT 2010

Here is a pc2 importer, i can't remember who posted it a while ago on
odforce but it was made to import pc2 from 3ds max, I just change some
little things ( like switching the axis orientation) in order to make
it works with pc2 files exported from xsi...

Please keep me in touch if you find some ways to export mdd files from
xsi, because my workflow for now is to import the pc2 files into
houdini and then convert them as mdd files for speed reasons...

Cheers,

Nico