[Sidefx-houdini-list] does anyone have a .pc2 importer?

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 20:19:19 EDT 2010

Hi peeps

We have a little problem getting the animation of deforming objects
out of xsi using FBX xsi does not like the fbx's it puts out... the
objects are flipped. So I was asked if houdini can take a .pc2 file

any one imported that format into Houdini before. Rangi Sutton made a
obj sequence to .pc2 python script and shared it on the exchange, but
it would be faster if i didn't have to reverse engineer that script.

Robert