[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point attributes into Dops

robert east east.robert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 02:02:34 EDT 2010

Hi List,
           I am currently using a gas particle to field dop coupled with a
custom sop vector field dop to read in custom point attributes from geometry
that will effect a volume on contact. The point attribute happens to be a
vector that deflects a volume. I am noticing however  I have to use a rather
dense set of points to effect the volume so I get no leaking of the volume
through the points that are effecting the volume.
This brings me to ask if there is any data feature in dops I can attach to
tell my point attribute in dops to have a larger area of influence.Llike the
radius paramter on an attribute transfer node.

Kind regards Rob

--
Robert East

www.tenmenmarching.com
Sydney Australia + London UK
+61 (0) 299672804
"Houdini is a pipeline in a box. Maya is a box that you have to build a
pipeline for"