[Sidefx-houdini-list] GTO users

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 20:02:56 EDT 2010

Sure!

The code is here:
http://code.google.com/p/open-gto/

They just posted yesterday a new tarball that included a missing
.configure file and fixed a lot of missing cstdlib, cstdio and cstring
includes on newer Linux systems - so hopefully it will build a little
more easily than when I did it...

Just run the .configure file, make, and you're away (hopefully)!

Cheers