[Sidefx-houdini-list] GTO users

Mark Story mstory at xion.org
Mon Mar 22 18:59:16 EDT 2010

I've used it a bit when running fluid sims with Tweak's "C4":

It's mentioned here:
http://www.tweaksoftware.com/about-us

Will SESI pick this up?   It took forever to get MDD files supported ...

How about a few of us HDK coders combine efforts and build it, wouldn't
take long with a few people on the project.

Mark