[Sidefx-houdini-list] group of objects user selection for export ROP?

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 11:15:39 EDT 2010

The operator list should accept multiple space seperated objects.

You can also use bundles. Bundles are a kind of selection set:
1./ Make a node bundle
2./ Put the bundle name in the "Candidate Objects" field: @bundlename

http://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini10.0/basics/bundles
http://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini10.0/ref/panes/bundles