[Sidefx-houdini-list] best way to push a gas with geometry attribs

Sebastian H. Schmidt sebastian.h.schmidt at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 16 12:47:17 EDT 2010

there are several ways
1) you could use the the  sop geo node to import the geometry and use a
fieldforce dop to grab the "force" attribute (N) from the sop-geo-dop.
2) An other way could be the gas particle to field dop to get the
force-information from points into a force-field you could use for advection

i guess the 2nd might be multithreaded while on the first one i doubt it

Seb