[Sidefx-houdini-list] Looking for senior Houdini people

Janet Fraser janet at sidefx.com
Tue Mar 16 09:00:04 EDT 2010

There are new opportunities for senior Houdini people at studios in
London, Glasgow, New York,  Greenwich,Connecticut, Sydney (Australia)
and Montreal.  Others come up at at regular intervals for both short and
long term positions.

If you're a film, broadcast or games studio looking for Houdini people
we'd be happy to assist you as best we can.

Please contact me if you are willing and able to travel (the requirement
is often 3-5 years of production experience as part of international
visa requirements).

-Janet

Janet Fraser                              Tel: 416-504-9876 Ext. 204
Senior Account Executive                  Fax: 416-504-6648
Side Effects Software                     Web: http://www.sidefx.com
123 Front Street West, Suite 1401
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA M5J 2M2