[Sidefx-houdini-list] Compile vopnet to OTL using python

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 06:35:59 EDT 2010

I have tried to use hou.Node we have the createDigitalAsset() just to see if
it would work but I got the next error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<console>", line 1, in <module>
  File
"/home/prisms/builder-new/Nightly10.0/dev/hfs/houdini/scripts/python/hou.py",
line 4812,
in createDigitalAsset
    return _hou.Node_createDigitalAsset(*args, **kwargs)
OperationFailed: The attempted operation failed.
The specified node cannot be converted to a digital asset.

So seems I have to use something different to create an otl from a vopsop
node.

--
Un saludo
Best Regards