[Sidefx-houdini-list] side-fx online uv tutorials: are they still useful?

David McBride david00289 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 03:04:57 EDT 2010

Hi Jerry,

I got into this seagull uv lesson and created all the uvpelts, set up the output groups and visibility nodes, uvgrid material etc.  I understood the error the instructor made regarding the wing boundary and how to fix it. still for some reason the beak group uvpelt, the very first one, just shows up white. I also checked the pelt's boundary selection.  ever run into this problem on the very first pelt group? all the other groups display the uvgrid without any problem. i'm stuck at the beginning of lesson 4. BTW can we send file attachments to the list?  I was thinking not...
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=996&Itemid=305