[Sidefx-houdini-list] side-fx online uv tutorials: are they still useful?

David McBride david00289 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 01:41:29 EDT 2010

I'm new to houdini uvunwrap and i'm running into a lot of problems. I read all the documentation for the nodes and that also didn't seem to quite penetrate my bony noggin.  At this point I'm downloading the material on uv nodes from from the website.  It looks like they were done for houdini 9 in 2007.  I've had a lot of problems with these tutorials being outdated.  does anyone know if these: (http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=996&Itemid=305) still work with houdini 9.5-10.x?  Any links to good online uv node tutorials would be appreciated too :) thanks a bunch.