[Sidefx-houdini-list] First question to the list

David McBride david00289 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 23:47:55 EST 2010

Here you go.  All you need in a short power point presentation:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&ved=0CAYQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fonline.redwoods.cc.ca.us%2Finstruct%2Fdarnold%2FCalcProj%2Fsp06%2Fleviowen%2FArchimedeanSpiralProject.ppt&ei=ttGVS-7xEtGGkAXOuOGxCg&usg=AFQjCNGjfOeEnsjOuJzRj1EdggcpG-Psjg&sig2=ap0_KMhI01FlgeZFPn4b8Q