[Sidefx-houdini-list] First question to the list

Alex Czetwertynski alex at franktheplumber.com
Mon Mar 8 21:09:25 EST 2010

Thanks Brian

I looked at the thread, but feel like I am still missing something.
In the case of the thread on ODforce, do you have to create variables
like "ff" and "bb" in advance?
Or with an equation such as "(-e^2) + 2*e^2*x + (1 - e^2)*x^2 + y^2 ==
0 " where would you declare what "e" is?

Once again, sorry if this is an obvious one...

Alex