[Sidefx-houdini-list] Delete by primitive group selection?

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 12:10:57 EST 2010

Its been flagged by a bunch of people as far as I'm aware - but
requires some major HDK changes to support cleanly as I understand it.
My current hack workaround for this is to use my selection to create a
group, then delete non selected in a delete or blast sop, then use the
primgrouplist expression to find out what groups are left in that
delete sop after everything else is gone. Very hacky - so lets hope
SESI comes up with something better soon.

Cheers