[Sidefx-houdini-list] Delete by primitive group selection?

Rick Fuentealba ricardof at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 03:48:54 EST 2010

Hey gang, I've been working with a lot of primitive groups lately and
came across this interesting behaviour.

It seems that when I select a bunch of objects via primitive group on
the viewport,  and delete them or run some sort of operator, it uses
the point numbers, instead of the actual primitive group.

My question is has anyone been able to find a work around to this, so
operations actually use the primitive group. Or is this something
that's not possible at the time, or can it be scripted with python?