[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini SOHO error log/output on windows

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 00:01:48 EST 2010

Soho doesn't generate a log. If you middle mouse on the ROP it will
give you some information about what happened. You can also type
"opinfo " in a textport and drag your rop onto the textport to get
it's path. Hit return and you will get all the info you would normally
see when you middle mouse. (opinfo -v for more verbose than middle
mouse)

I don't know if there is a document that breaks out common causes to
certrain ROP errors, but there are lots of people here who can tell
you some likely reasons for your errors if you post them here.

Cheers