[Sidefx-houdini-list] Vector motion blur render pass query

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Wed Mar 3 14:49:36 EST 2010

Hi,

Thank you so much for all your postings about this. My understanding of all things rsmb has increased a great deal over the past day or so. This last posting is especially welcome...

We have found a free plugin for Shake that will accept this Render Pass. I will find out the link for it and post it to you. I am trying to identify a similar operator for Nuke if anyone has come across one.

Kind regards,

Phil.