[Sidefx-houdini-list] Vector motion blur render pass query

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Tue Mar 2 04:23:55 EST 2010

Hi,

Is there any way output a motion velocity vector render pass for creating motion blur in the composite? I have tried generating one using the Trail SOP and re-ranging the velocity data to output as colour using the Point SOP, and this works; however everything is in World Space rather than relative to Camera Space. I am playing with VOPs as we speak...

Any thoughts welcome...

Kind regards,

Phil.

BU - the UK's Number One New University
The Guardian University Guide 2009 & 2010