[Sidefx-houdini-list] python or hscript to link two ramps?

Tom Nixon ignivomous at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 08:13:33 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

I am looking for a way to link ramps inside an otl with ramps in a multiparm
block. Because of this, simply dragging the ramp parameter into the Edit
Operator Type Properties parameters.

I have a template VOP sop with a ramp parameter that I am copying multiple
times into an editable node in my otl. I had planned to use opdigits in the
channel references to determine which multiparm it is referencing, but I am
unable to successfully link the parms the way they link when you simply drag
the parameter over.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
Tom