[Sidefx-houdini-list] anyone used plastic deforming wires?

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 18:23:29 EDT 2010

I am trying to simulate a steel frame work being ripped through in a
crash and since cloth isn't ready yet i am trying the wire solver.
But! the plasticity settings seam to have no effect. I am looking at a
cache sop and the sim objects and no matter what settings in the
plasticity tab  i use it always moves the same.

has anyone else used this in H10 or H11?

we can talk about 11 now cant we as everyone on the list has access to it.