[Sidefx-houdini-list] Dotted line wireframe style with python

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 14:49:33 EDT 2010

Hi.
I have a shelf tool which allows the user to select one object, then another
one and move the first one to the centroid of the second one.
I have seen in the Parent shelf tool that after selecting the child/d the
wireframe of the child object turns to a dotted style.
I want to to the same for my tool byt looking at the code seems that this is
done by the parent state, in other words, is hardcoded in the parent
viewport state and is not something you can set via python.
Am I wrong?
Is ther any way to achieve this?

thx

--