[Sidefx-houdini-list] H11 apprentice license problem

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 18:49:30 EDT 2010

 For some reason the "License server code", whether obtained from the Houdini License Administrator "Server Information" tab or from using "sesictrl -n" (and both are different!) don't seem to generate a SERVER key from this page:

   http://license.sidefx.com/get_nc_license.php

that works when I do "Manually Enter Keys.." in the Houdini License Administrator.

Do I need to manually edit the Licenses file?  (For some reason I can't seem to override the permissions like I normally do to allow myself to edit it, but that is some Win7 thing I am trying to figure out...)

 Thanks for any help,
Craig