[Sidefx-houdini-list] H11 apprentice license problem

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 16:35:22 EDT 2010

 When I installed I did all the defaults, and then when I ran it I chose the Install Free Apprentice license option.

I just uninstalled everything and tried again with no luck.

I get this message in the error popup- "Please ensure that the server code and signature of the SERVER key for LenovoLaptop are correct"

What is the "signature"?

Thanks,
-Craig