[Sidefx-houdini-list] H11 apprentice license problem

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 15:35:20 EDT 2010

I just uninstalled H11, deleted the keys directory altogether, downloaded the new H11.0.446.9 (which according to
the forums is supposed to have the auto license install fixed), and reinstalled.

Upon running the first time to get the licenses installed, I still get the same SERVER key error

Also I noticed that hserver and sesinetd aren't running at all.

Any ideas?  Should I still try getting licenses manually and manually edit the licenses file?

-Craig