[Sidefx-houdini-list] force rotation of a particle?

jacob fisher jacobfshr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 14:25:37 EDT 2010

Hey there,
I'm running a simple sim bouncing particles on a surface.
However, when I copy geometry there are odd rotations in the
particle/geo and when they come to the final resting spot, they
usually land at various angles.

This is just a simple POPnet (location, force, collision, split,
interact, force, collision) set up that goes out to a copy.

Is there any particle tool I'm not familiar with to kill rotation? or
to cause the particles to Y up at the end or something?

Thanks for any help you guys can give.