[Sidefx-houdini-list] H11 apprentice license problem

Steffen Dünner steffen.duenner at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 28 16:16:59 EDT 2010

Don't know whether that has something to do with your problem, but in case
you're using the development of Chrome: it had a known bug of interrupting
downloads at sizes between ~15 and 50MBs.
This is now fixed and has nothing to do with the server you were downloading
from.
Maybe your Chrome auto-updated itself today and is now fixed! ;)

Cheers
Steffen

2010/7/28 James Rutherford <JRutherford at stclaircollege.ca>

> Hey
> It kept downloading up to 19.6 meg and then it would stop.   It eventually
> worked fine using Internet Explorer this morning.  I had been using Chrome
> if that makes a difference.
> Jim

PGP-ID(RSA): 0xCCE2E989 / 0xE045734C CCE2E989
Fingerprint: 394B 3DA9 9A9A 96C6  3A5A 0595 EF92 EE1F