[Sidefx-houdini-list] H11 apprentice license problem

Monika Janek mjanek at sidefx.com
Wed Jul 28 15:37:14 EDT 2010

I would just delete your licenses.local file and go to
http://license.sidefx.com/get_nc_license.php and fill out your machine
name and server code. Copy all the keystrings into a file called
"licenses.local" and see if you can start up Houdini. The licenses.local
file should go into C:\Windows\keys.

Cheers,
Monika

ps. I'm off to go to the Black Eyed Peas concert - Backstage pass! So
hopefully we can resolve your problem before I head out!