[Sidefx-houdini-list] H11 apprentice license problem

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 14:45:01 EDT 2010

 I followed all the instructions to install H11 apprentice, but my SERVER key keeps getting rejected (the other keys were accepted fine).  I previously had H10 apprentice working and had no problem.  Now neither work.

Any ideas?  This is on a Win7 64 bit laptop with Core i7, 8 GB RAM, ATI 5730 GPU, and I was having issues with the H11 License Administer not exiting without having to be killed by Windows (H10's License Administrator seemed fine).

I wanted to get H11 Apprentice HD, but wanted to make sure Apprentice worked first.  Would HD have a simpler licensing setup, or is it pretty much exactly the same?

Thanks for any help.

Craig Hoffman