[Sidefx-houdini-list] Display / visualization of values in volumes ?

Selçuk Ergen ergensel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 18:33:06 EDT 2010

I think you can also use a volumesample inside of a VOPSOP and export it as
a point attribute and visualize that in the viewport.
it might be a good idea to append a box sop to the volume and match the
divisions to the voxelgrid resolution , then use it as your visualization
points.
cheers,
Selcuk

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 10:29 PM, Michael K. O'Brien <mobrien at pixar.com>wrote:

> Hola~
>
> You can add a vis node to the dop network. I've been using the volume xfer
> SOP that's new in 11.0 to copy data from a volume onto a set of points as
> well.
>
> MO

Selçuk ERGEN