[Sidefx-houdini-list] Display / visualization of values in volumes ?

Vinz ubik.lists at noos.fr
Sat Jul 24 17:22:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

Is there a way to know precisely the values in a volume ? Like
attributes values in the attributes spreadsheet ? Couldn't find anything
about this. I know the field visualizations in dops but there's no
"numeric display", and the values don't show up in the dops detail view
either.
There's no "add attribute" in volume vop either...

I'm playing with gas calculate microsolver, and it would help if I could
see the values.

Thanks a lot.
Vincent