[Sidefx-houdini-list] Texture quality in viewport

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 16:05:35 EDT 2010

I am sending a COP to a shaders texture input and viewing it applied to an object in GL viewport, but the quality is horribly low- it seems to be a MUCH lower resolution compared to what the COP actually is, and the magfilter is blurring it excessively.

How do I make the texture in the GL viewport be a more reasonable quality?  I remember there was a trick to improving this, but can't seem to remember it.

Thanks,
Craig