[Sidefx-houdini-list] Dynamic/Static Friction on property POP - Rigid body particles ?

Jeff Wagner jeff at sidefx.com
Wed Jul 21 12:12:38 EDT 2010

Yes those are left-overs from Houdini's first RBD implementation from
way back where Objects themselves had RBD properties and were in part
driven via particles. circa 1998-99?
One feature from the original RBD setup was the notion of RBD
hierarchies which lives in the current RBD implementation with "glue"
and Glue RBD objects (which in fact can be set up to create hierarchical
RBD relationships).

-jeff