[Sidefx-houdini-list] Spare ramp param question

Alex Lim list at poh-yee.com
Tue Jul 20 20:33:05 EDT 2010

I see. It's a little harder to give you any specifics in this case.
However, I think you may have a better time by applying that data to a
named attribute to which you can control your parameters in Particle
SOP. However, all these are dependent on how the SOPs are being
constructed -- whether or not the parameters allowed for varied variable
($PT, $PR, $VTX, etc), or allowed only time-based variable (such as $T,
$F, etc).

While you're at it, try using chf() instead to do the same thing. ;)