[Sidefx-houdini-list] network bgeo generation vs local

Michael O'Brien mobrien at pixar.com
Tue Jul 20 15:41:25 EDT 2010

Hola~

Most of the performance depends on what sort of hardware you have local vs
network and what sort of network bandwidth you have. We are at the point
where we can write a file over the network faster than we can write to a
local drive. We are hoping to get to a point where the user's local drive is
fairly minimal.

MO