[Sidefx-houdini-list] network bgeo generation vs local

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 12:51:19 EDT 2010

It's not uncommon to copy large files to a local drive for improved
interactivity, and then copy/checkin the files to a main file server later
when ready to publish/render. An environment variable in your file path can
be used to determine where you are sourcing these files from. Change the
value of the variable to switch between main server and local drive.

Cheers