[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini TDs

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 20:31:38 EDT 2010

Hi Janet.
Do you know if these studuios are looking for junior people?
I am in contact with Aliza introducing her a spanish school that is
teaching now the courses I developed a couple of years ago.
They are getting some really good results with some students.
One of them appart from learning Lighwave also learnt Houdini, and he
is good, he did this short film using both Houdini and Lightwave:
http://vimeo.com/13244825

I think is good stuff for somebody just finishing a course and some
studios could be interested, I am thinkign on top of my head in
Framestore and Cinesite, but I don´t know.
Just to let you know if you get any notice about studios looking for
juniors positions this could be an opportunity for this student.
Cheers.

2010/7/19 Janet Fraser <janet at sidefx.com>:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> There are studios worldwide looking for Houdini TDs.  Please let me know
> if you are available for work, and when, and I'll pass your name along.
> I thought I should update my list again since most of you who have
> contacted me in the past are now working as TDs at one of those
> facilities. :-)
>
> Please also note the following:
>
> Side Effects will be hosting a Houdini 11 launch event at Siggraph on
> the evening of Tuesday, July 27.  Details and registration are available
> on our website.
>
> There will also be a number of companies who will be recruiting people
> at this event including Dr. D Studios, Framestore, ILM, Lucasfilm,
> Digital Domain and Cinesite.
>
> We hope to see you there.
>
> Cheers,
> Janet

> Janet Fraser                              Tel: 416-504-9876 Ext. 204
> Senior Account Executive                  Fax: 416-504-6648
> Side Effects Software                     Web: http://www.sidefx.com
> 123 Front Street West, Suite 1401
> Toronto, Ontario, CANADA M5J 2M2

Un saludo