[Sidefx-houdini-list] unpremultiplied rendering?

Rangi Sutton rangi.sutton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 20:10:45 EDT 2010

This won't affect your transprancy levels that are created by anti-aliasing,
DOF blur or motion blur. It will also screw up the render level
compositing.. where transparent objects have other objects behind them!

Of note... using unpremult is pretty nasty with ints But we're all rendering
floats these days, roight!?

r.