[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini TDs

Janet Fraser janet at sidefx.com
Mon Jul 19 13:41:55 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

There are studios worldwide looking for Houdini TDs.  Please let me know
if you are available for work, and when, and I'll pass your name along.
I thought I should update my list again since most of you who have
contacted me in the past are now working as TDs at one of those
facilities. :-)

Please also note the following:

Side Effects will be hosting a Houdini 11 launch event at Siggraph on
the evening of Tuesday, July 27.  Details and registration are available
on our website.

There will also be a number of companies who will be recruiting people
at this event including Dr. D Studios, Framestore, ILM, Lucasfilm,
Digital Domain and Cinesite.

We hope to see you there.

Cheers,
Janet

Janet Fraser                              Tel: 416-504-9876 Ext. 204
Senior Account Executive                  Fax: 416-504-6648
Side Effects Software                     Web: http://www.sidefx.com
123 Front Street West, Suite 1401
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA M5J 2M2