[Sidefx-houdini-list] MA Digital Effects on You Tube

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Mon Jul 19 12:01:48 EDT 2010

Hi,

We have now uploaded some new projects on our You Tube site:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NCCADigitalFX

The projects are a single shot technical sketch where we ask students to complete an effect to high production values. These projects were completed using Houdini and Shake (and in some cases Nuke) and represent six weeks work for our students (alongside their classes and seminars).

Our students are currently half way through their Masters Projects and there are some good projects shaping up. These technical sketches should give you an idea of their abilities, in case any of you are looking for promising Houdini artists...

Kind regards,

Phil.

Philip Spicer
Programme Leader - MA Digital Effects
National Centre for Computer Animation
Bournemouth University - UK

BU - the UK's Number One New University
The Guardian University Guide 2009 & 2010
This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email, which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person. otter