[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point Cloud lookup in POPs

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 01:00:39 EDT 2010

I forgot to mention you should be able to hack it though by using an
intermediary SOP Network.  For example, if you throw down a SOP
Network in your popnet then inside that throw down a Pop Merge SOP.
You can point that to a specific POP in your chain (the node before
your VOP POP) and it will merge in the particles from that.  You could
then tell your pcopen VOP in the VOP POP use the op: syntax to
retrieve the geometry from the POP Merge and you should be good to go.
 In theory anyway.  My really old test file still seems to work.