[Sidefx-houdini-list] VHUG Meeting July 14, 7pm CIS Vancouver

Peter Claes claespeter1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 06:41:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

any chance of getting some of this "cool stuff" out there for others to see :)?

Perhaps like what these guys were doing:
http://www.trinix.ca/mhug/

And on a side note: any chance there will be a Vancouver houdini meeting sometime between the 22nd and the 29th of October? I'll be in Vancouver then and would love to meet some houdini artists :).

cheers,
Peter Claes