[Sidefx-houdini-list] Handles and Select Scripts

David Johnson daveinengland at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 16:58:10 EDT 2010

When I bring up the Handle List Pane, it is empty unless I make the handles
persistent.

If I color them in the Handle List Pane, will that save the colors to the DA
with the handles?

Coloring them would be helpful, so I'll try that, but I'd also like to be
able to turn them on and off programatically based on a selection script.
Are there commands for that?

Dave