[Sidefx-houdini-list] Handles and Select Scripts

David Johnson daveinengland at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 15:48:35 EDT 2010

I have a DA that has a number of objects inside it that all have handles.
The problem is that the handles all pile on top of each other and make it
hard to tell which handle is the one that goes with the object I want to
manipulate.

There must be a way to display or hide the handles based on a select script,
such that if I click on the "arm" for instance, the handles for the chest
hide and the ones for the arm display. I'm not sure what the commands are to
do this and I'm having trouble sifting through the help to find it.

Any hints or advice would be appreciated.

Dave