[Sidefx-houdini-list] analysing symmetry

jason lam earthShatteringKaboom at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 12:56:50 EDT 2010

a single statistic would be great
we have the ability to do a colour map of the differences
i was playing around with simply doing a standard distribution figuring that
the smaller it is, the more similar the surface, but a statistician i had a
chat to said that it wasn't correct
He suggested logistic regression analysis, but I'm obviously not
particularly strong on statistics...

Jason