[Sidefx-houdini-list] ATI 5xxx series graphics card experiences(Win7)

Mark Alexander malexander at sidefx.com
Thu Jul 8 12:17:01 EDT 2010

Hi Craig,

It's a H10.0 feature, but only supported by NVidia GPUs, currently. It
probably wouldn't take much effort to get ATI cards supported. Generally
problems like these are caused by ATI and Nvidia GLSL compilers being
nit-picky about different shader code. One might issue a warning, the
other an error, etc.

Cheers,
M.